Saturday, September 8, 2018

Fall 2018: RDCH 702 Lecture 4 Electron orbitals and energetics

This lecture covers fundamentals of electron orbitals and energetics in chemical bonding. Correlations between bonding and structure are provided. Ligand field theory is reviewed. Charge transfer in metal-ligand interaction is discussed. Bonding based on molecular orbital theory is given. The utility of spectroscopy in evaluating electron interactions in bonding is presented. The lecture supplies a fundamental understanding of the chemical interactions germane to radionuclide complexes. The total lecture time is around 34 minutes. The PDF quiz 4 is assigned 1 October 2018 and due 6 October 2018.

2 comments:

  1. Done

    Where is Quiz 2? I thought I had posted this a while ago, but I made a mistake on my end. Never linked up my UNLV email with Blogger like I thought I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, are we meeting with Fred next week?

    ReplyDelete